There are many good reasons why you should buy from us such as:
* With us you are dealing directly with me (Chuck Ritter), the owner, and not a sales person, technician or middle man.
* My reputation. 90% of all my jobs are from referrals
* Getting the best value for your money. I carry quality products. What I do have there is price points. My overhead is low. I share my showroom
* I offer in home service. I will come to you for an appointment
* We provide computer drawings which give you floor plan view elevations and perspectives of the kitchen, bathroom, closet. You get to see what it is going to look like before they buy it
The first step is talking to the customer to make sure we fit the customer's needs by asking detailed questions about the kitchen (or other project). What kind of finish and what their expectations are of the finished project.
The second step is to go out to the job and talking to the customer while looking and getting a feel for the job. Taking pictures and measurements. and then
have them come into the showroom unless it is more convenient for them I will bring samples to the customer. So we get some ideas on what kind of finishes which will help them clarify their budget. then I go back and put together a design with the feedback from the customer..what their wants and needs are and I put this package together and then meet with the customer again either at the client's house
or in our showroom.
Once the customer signs the contract then we go back and double check everything make sure the measurements are correct. We then put the order together and depending how long it takes for the product to come in....between four and twelve weeks depending on the product.
Then when the cabinets come in we make arrangements with either the homeowner or general contractor for scheduling.
We deliver the cabinets directly to the job and have our license and insured installers come out and do the installation. The time a job takes once it is started can vary from job to job...for a kitchen..the cabinetry could take a week and then you are typically templated for the countertops after that. An average kitchen can be out of service for about a month typically. We will give you a
pretty good idea of how long a project will take. We give you a complete outline step by step. We try to avoid unexpected surprises.